Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Gift to Enjoy

I created this cool Jungle Leaves Stenciled background a while ago when I was experimenting with Translucent Paste.

I thought it would be the perfect background for the Jumbo Parrot from Stampendous.

This card measures 4" x 6".


To create the background I sprayed Lemon Zest and Cut Grass Dylusions Ink Sprays randomly on a mixed media white cardstock.

Then I stenciled the Jungle Leaves with Translucent Paste.


I stamped the Jumbo Parrot and palm on Watercolor paper with Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink and then colored the images with my Spectrum Aqua Markers.


The Ribbon is May Arts and the sentiment is Enjoy Gift from Stampendous.

Stampendous is nearly out of this terrific Jumbo Parrot stamp set and when it's gone, it's gone!
So...if you love...and why wouldn't you...you'd better get it before it's gone!

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Bright and colorful card Kristine! Love it.

Pam Hornschu said...

Love these colors and that perfect background stencil!

Judy said...

A very nice card, so colorful and bright. Thanks for sharing with us.

Louise said...

Wonderful card Kristine! Love the colors.

Cindy Groh said...

Beautiful. I love it.

Viki Banaszak said...

Great job on the parrot. I still have trouble making my parrot stamp look right. LOL

Jean said...

WOnderful colors!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

You did a fantastic job on this GORGEOUS parrot! So majestic and triumphant! Fabulous background to set the stage! You are a master of beautiful cards!!

Dee said...

You created a rainforest for the parrot! Beautiful!