Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Julie's Touch

Hello High Hopes Fans!

I am using one of the new images from the Fairies andAdventurers release for my card today.

This is Julie's Touch.

I used my new Copic Markers to color this image.
(E50-E51-E93-B000-B00-B01-B04-B12-B14-B16-YR24-YR23-YR31-G61-G63)
I created the clouds by sponging Adirondack Aqua dye ink using a scallop edge oval panel as a mask.


The sentiment is from the new Sentiment Set #2.
I stamped it with Memento Bahama Blue Dyi ink.
The flower dies are Sizzix.
The white centers are Recollection from Michael's
The paper is Pebbles Family Ties Paper Pack.


The new release is...
NOW Available!!



If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada
High Hopes Website

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: