Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Bob Loves His Tractor

I am loving the new High Hopes Stamps release, All About Boys!

It's perfect timing for Father's Day and for all those summer events.
These stamps are perfect for cards, scrapbooking, and MORE!

Today I am sharing a card that I made with Bob Loves His Tractor and an older image, Barn.

I should have taken pictures while I made this but I didn't think about it till the end.
But basically I created the main panel on a 4 3/4" square white cardstock panel.
I colored the entire lower half of the panel with YG61 copic marker. Then I flicked in the grass using YG63 and YG67.  I added the dots to help ground it with E57 and E47.
The clouds were sponged on with Adirondack Aqua ink.


The Barn was colored with R24-R22-R21-E57-E55-C5-C3-C1-G12-G14-G17-Y15-Y17.
I could have stamped the barn right on the panel but I actually stamped it on a separate piece of white cardstock and then cut it out and adhered it to the panel because I wasn't sure where it was going to go on the card.


I colored the tractor with G09-G07-G02-C9-C7-C5-C3-C1-Y08-Y02.
Bob was colored with E50-E51-E93-B97-B95-B93-B91-R24-R22-R21.
I cut out the image and added it to the panel with 3D Foam squares.



The sentiment is the Sentiment set #3.
I stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black Dye ink and cut it apart before backing with black cardstock and adhering to my card.


This release is now available for purchase!


If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores:


Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

1 comment:

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS card Kristine!!!
LOVE the scene you have created and your colouring too :)