Sunday, June 21, 2015

Everyday is a Picnic

I have been having lot's more fun with the June Creative Cafe Kit of the Month from The Rubber Cafe'!

This month's kit is called Home of the Red, White, and Blue and it is full of fun, festive, Patriotic images, papers, and embellishments.  I think today's creation is my favorite of all the ones I've made with this months kit!

Here is my latest card...
At first glance this looks like just a regular A2 card (thought it's super cute)!
But most of you know that I love to use my Creative Cafe' Kit to play with some fun fold cards and this one is no exception!



Look what happens when you open it up!
How fun is that?!?

I saw this design on Pinterest and just had to give it a try.




I worked up these directions on my own.
Start with an 8 1/4" x 8 1/4" panel of cardstock for the inside of the card.
Score on the solid lines and cut on the dotted lines.


After scoring and cutting you should be able to fold the panel up and adhere to the inside of an A2 card (5 1/2" by 4 1/4")



Then you can decorate the panels with the adorable patterned paper from the Doodle Bug "Patriotic Picnic" paper pack that comes with this months kit.



Finally, I added the sentiments and images (colored with Copic Markers).






I hope you enjoyed today's Creative Cafe' Kit card!

Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies:
Stamps:  The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit: "Let's Celebrate"
Paper:  The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit- Doodle Bug "Patriotic Picnic" and Bazzill Cardstock
Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue
Tools: Scor-Buddy, Spellbinder's Dies

No comments: