Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Hoppy Birthday!

I was at my Local Scrapbook Store last week and saw this adorable frog paper.

As soon as I saw it I knew it would go perfectly (or close to it) with my Froggy2love stamp set from The Stamps of Life.

I was right!
Here is the card I came up with using Froggy2love stamp set and the Sizzix Royal Stand up card die.


Here's how it looks when it is closed up and ready to mail.
That polka dot paper is on the back of the frog paper which made it extra easy to put this card together!


No coloring on this one.
All the stamps and dies are from The Stamps of Life.


I am going to mass produce these for my Christmas gift giving stash.
It looks like so much work but is really so quick and easy!

Hope you enjoyed my fun froggy stand up card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: