Thursday, June 4, 2015

Summer Butterfly

The Stampendous Design Team has been Doodling on our projects all week long and today is no different.  It's Thursday so I have a Dreamweaver Stencil project to share but I thought I'd doodle on today's project too!

Just in time for summer I made a fun project that you could do with your kids...or just make one for yourself!


I found this fun foam visor at Michael's in the Camp Craft section.
I used the Open Butterfly Stencil to trace the Butterfly shape on the visor with my Faber-Castell Essential PITT Artist Pens Black.

Then I had fun doodling in the open spaces.


I used the Summer Stencil to add this part on the visor.
Then I added the dashes with my Faber-Castell Essential PITT Artist Pens Black.


This would be a great craft to do with your kids over the summer!
If the kids can't doodle, they can use the stencils for the basic shape and then just color them.


You can see more Dreamweaver inspiration starting with the Stampendous Blog!
Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

7 comments:

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Fun, fun, fun Kristine!

Pammejo said...

Fabulous and fun!!!! What a great idea!!!

Lea said...

This is incredibly cute and clever! You look adorable in it, too!

Pam Hornschu said...

Great idea! Love your tangle work.

Stampendous said...

This is totally fun! What a great idea for a kids project, too!

Viki Banaszak said...

What a great idea! This would also be fun to do with kids.

Jackie PN said...

Kristine! What a way cool idea!!