Sunday, July 19, 2015

Best Wishes Center Step Card

Did you get this months Creative Cafe Kit of the Month from The Rubber Cafe'?

You are missing out if you haven't!

This month's kit is called Too Much Sun and it is full of bright, fun, papers, and embellishments. Just playing with all the brights papers and stickers makes me happy!

Here is my latest card...
A Center Step Card that features the stickers that come with this months kit and a fabulous sentiment from the add on stamp set, The Perfect Sentiment.

To create this card, start by cutting a 5 1/2" x 11" panel of cardstock.
Use your Score-Pal to fold on the dotted lines shown below.
Cut on the two vertical solid lines.


Fold on the scored lines to create your Center Step Card Base.



Here's where I ad in my commercial for the Bow-it-all.
Love this thing 'cuz it makes beautiful bows!



I adhered some fun paper from the Doodle Bug "Sun Kissed" paper pack with Scrap Happy Glue and tied on my beautiful bow.



I cut circle panels with my Classic Circle Dies and by Classic Scallop edge circles and added stickers.
Then I added them to the card.



The final step was to create the sentiment panel and add it to the card.





Such a fun, bright Summery card!



I hope you enjoyed today's Creative Cafe' Kit card!

Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies:
Stamps:  The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit: "Too Much Sun" Add on set, The Perfect Sentiment
Paper:  The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit- Doodle Bug "Sun Kissed" paper pack and Bazzill Cardstock
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black ink,  Copic Markers
Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue3D Foam squares
Embellishments: The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit: Ribbon,  orange wire
Tools: Spellbinder's Dies

No comments: