Friday, July 31, 2015

Friends Warm our Hearts

Today is the last day of the Stampendous team "Playing with Paste".

Today I am sharing a card that has a pretty shiny background that I created with Metalic Silver Paste.
This paste leaves a shiny silver finish that is perfect for Christmas, Steampunk, and more.


For this card I used Mistletoe Bunnies
I colored the image with Chameleon Markers..


To create this beautiful stenciled background I started with a panel of green cardstock and the Christmas Borders Stencil.

I taped the Christmas Borders Stencil to the cardstock with removable tape and spread Silver Embossing Paste across the stencil.




Then I carefully removed the stencil and set the panel aside to dry.


When dry, create your card.


You can see many more projects using Dreamweaver embossing paste on these blogs:

7 comments:

Lea said...

I love those little bunnies and your card is so adorable!! Love!

Viki Banaszak said...

OMG!!!! Those bunnies are so cute! I love the shine on the embossing pastes.

Pammejo said...

Super cute card, love the stencil...going to place it on must have list...slowly adding stencils.

barbara macaskill said...

After seeing your card I had to run right over to Amazon and place an order for the Christmas Borders stencil!! LOVELOVELOVE it!! Absolutely adorable bunnies and your card is a stunner! TFS!

Stampendous said...

Gorgeousness! Adore those sweet bunnies and the stencil border is stunning! Thanks for all of your fantastic projects this week.

Pam Hornschu said...

Don't you just love that borders background? So pretty in silver!

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Such a sweet card with lots of texture!