Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Simply the Best

I hope you are having a great week!

I am on vacation this week so I created this card and this blog post in advance because I am camping in the boonies of Northern California.

Today's card features Gabriel Loves Soccer!

I wish I would have had this stamp when my boy was little and played soccer.
It's perfect for all those scrapbooking projects and coaches thank you cards!


This is how the card looks when it's folded up and ready to go into an envelope.

The soccer ball paper is Recollections from Michael's.
The soccer ball brads are from eyelet outlet.


I colored the image with Copic Markers.
(G12-G14-G17-BG01-BG02-BG04-C9-C7-C5-C3-R22-R24-R27-E37-E33)

The Sentiments are from Sentiment Set #3.

The Ribbon is May Arts.




This release is now available for purchase!


If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores:


Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: