Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Surf's Up!

Another new High Hopes Stamps image from, All About Boys!

I just can not get enough of these adorable Men and Boy images!

Today I am sharing a card that I made with Bob's a Surfer Dude.





The paper is Carta Bella, "Ahoy There" paper pack.
I colored the image with Copic Markers.
(E50-E51-E93-E44-E42-E40-BG15-BG13-BG11-BG10-BG45-BG23-B99-B97-B95-B93-B91)


The sentiment is from the Sentiment set #4.
I stamped it in Memento Nautical Blue Dye ink and colored it with BG45.
The Shell Brads are from Eyeletoutlet.com
The paper is 
And the amazing wave die is Memory Box Big Splash





This release is now available for purchase!


If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores:


Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: