Sunday, July 5, 2015

Thanks a Melon Gatefold Card

Happy Sunday Rubber Cafe' Fans!

I hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend and that you had a happy and safe 4th of July.

I haven't received my new Creative Cafe Kit of the Month yet but I figured that many of you may need a quick Thank You card to send to someone for hosting a BBQ or party yesterday so I created one from last months kit.

This is a fun Gatefold Thank You Card.


I started by cutting a piece of the Day Lily card stock in half to create a 5.5" x 8.5" panel of cardstock.
Then I scored it with my Scor-Buddy at 1.5" and at 5.75".


When folded on the score lines, the card measures 4.25"  5.5".


I added paper panels to the front of the card with Scrap Happy Glue.


Tie a Navy Blue Ribbon around the lower part of the card.


Die cut circle layers with Spellbinders Classic Circle and Classic Scallop Circle dies.
Apply a sticker from the kit to each circle panel and then adhere the left side of each circle panel to the left panel of the card with Scrap Happy Glue so that the card can still open up.


Complete the inside of the card.


I hope you enjoyed today's Creative Cafe' Kit card!

Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies:
Stamps:  The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit: "Let's Celebrate"
Paper:  The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit- Doodle Bug "Patriotic Picnic" and Bazzill Cardstock
Embellishments: The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit Ribbon and stickers
Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue
Tools: Scor-Buddy, Spellbinder's Dies

No comments: