Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Worlds Best Father

Hello High Hopes Fans!

Are you still in love with all these amazing images from the new release?

I know I am!

Just love having so many amazing go to stamps for my "Man Cards"!
This is my latest creation using Bob Loves Grass.


The inside sentiment came from the Sentiment Set #3.
Perfect for Father's Day, a thank you card, or a birthday card!


I cut a piece of double sided Lawn Fawn Patterned paper with my Sizzix Square Stand Up Card Die.
The Clouds and Sun are Spellbinders Sunny Days Dies.

I colored the image with Copic Markers.
(E50-E51-E93-E44-E43-E40-G17-G14-G12Y19-Y15-Y08-YG00-YG01-YG03-C9-C7-C5-C3-C1)

The grass was cut with my fiscars Grass Border punch.


Here's how the card looks when it is folded up and ready to mail.





This release is now available for purchase!


If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores:



Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: