Sunday, August 16, 2015

Farm Fresh Zig Zag Card

I've been having lots more fun playing with the August Creative Cafe' Kit of the Month from The Rubber Cafe'.

This month's kit is called Farm Fresh and it is full of bright, fun, papers, and fantastic embellishments!

I found this Zig Zag Fun Fold card idea on Pintrest and decided to give it a try!


It looks like a basic card...until you open it up!
Isn't that fun?


To create to card I started with a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" panel of red cardstock from the kit.
I scored it in half at 4 1/4".
Then I used the second to the largest Classic Square Spellbinders die to cut out a square in the top front portion of the card base.


I adhered a strip of patterned paper to the bottom front of the card with Scrap Happy Glue.


I used the cut out square as the base for this panel.
The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink,and colored with Copic Markers.
The red striped paper is from the Echo Park Home Grown paper pack that comes with this months kit.


I added the apple barrel image and sentiment to the bottom front of the card.


For the inside of the card I cut a 4 1/4" x 6" panel of white cardstock.
I stamped the sentiment and images with  Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic Markers.  


I scored the panel at 2" and 4" with my Scor-Buddy.


I adhere the scored panel on the inside of the card with Scrap Happy Glue.


I closed the card and then added Scrap Happy Glue to the portion of white cardstock that showed through the window and then placed the Farm Stand image panel in the exact spot it came out of so that half of it adhere's to the end of the white panel.


Then when opened the main image panel rests on the ledge.


Here's another look at the inside.
This is a pretty quick and easy way to make a really cool fun fold card!



I hope you enjoyed today's Creative Cafe' Kit card!

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Stamps:  The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit: Farm Fresh
Paper:  The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit- Echo Park Home Grown paper pack and Bazzill Cardstock
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic Markers
Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue3D Foam SquaresScor-Tape
Embellishments: The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit: Glitter, Queen and Co. pearls

No comments: