Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Frightfully Delightful

Happy Tuesday!

Today I have another fun card that I created with "Mummy", one of the newest images from High Hopes Stamps.

I created a stand up card with the Sizzix Large Square Stand Up Card Die.
I know I use this one a lot but it makes it so easy to create awesome cards!



Here's the card closed up and ready to mail.
The paper is Haunted House from Best Creations Inc.

I colored the "Mummy" with Copic Mrkers (Y21 Y23 Y24 E50 E51 E93 Y35 Y38 YR68 V12 V15 V17 YG21 YG23 YG25)


The inside sentiment is from the new release too.


The release is now available for purchase


If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores:

Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

1 comment:

Carolina F. said...

Love your cards creation, awesome halloween folded card Kristine!