Sunday, November 22, 2015

Together

Hello Rubber Cafe' Fans!

I'm here today with another card that I made with the November Kit of the Month Club from, The Rubber Cafe'.   
This month's kit called Love Makes You a Family!  

The kit includes Echo Park's 6x6 pad- The Story of Our Family by Designer Lori Whitlock, and tons of amazing ribbons and mini Distress Inks!  

For today I used the stamps from the Creative Cafe' Kit, Family Tree stamp set, and the add on set Home Sweet Home.

 It's a simple card that showcases a great way to use the pen that comes with this months kit.


To create this card I started by stamping the sentiments and image below with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a white panel.


I used the black pen that came with this months kit and a ruler to draw the box around the image.


The I drew one more box aproximately 1/4" wider than the original box.


I trimmed around the edges to create a 4 1/2" x 3 1/4" panel.
I sponged the Peacock Feathers Distress ink around the edges and then backed it with a 4 3/4" X 3 1/2" panel of yellow cardstock.


I created the card base out of dark brown cardstock.
I added a panel of teal cardstock (5 3/8" x 4 1/8") with Scrap Happy Glue.
The I adhered a panel of patterned paper 5 1/4" x 4", to the card with Scrap Happy Glue.
Then I tied a yellow ribbon strip around the top of the card.


Finally, I colored the image panel and then adhere to the front of the card with Scrap Happy Glue.


That's it!
Quick and easy card that looks like you spent hours on it.



I hope you enjoyed today's card.

Check back every day to see all the amazing projects by the rest of the team!


Supplies:
Stamps:  The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit:, Love Makes You a Family-Family Tree Stamp Set and the add on set, Home Sweet Home
Paper:  The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit Echo Park's 6x6 pad- The Story of Family and Bazzill Cardstock.
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Peacock Feathers , copic markers
Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue
Other: Ribbon from the Creative Cafe' Kit

No comments: