Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Wishes

I won't be posting much this week because I am busy with family coming into town. and holiday prep.

And....I figure that you won't be looking at my blog much because you are busy with the same ;)

I have a card that I made for the last Stampendous catalog to share today.




The background was stenciled with Snowflakes Stencil.

I colored the image with Chameleon Pens. (GL3 BR3 RD4 YL2)


Instructions:

  1. Create the background panel by stenciling snowflakes stencil with regular embossing paste on blue cardstock and set aside to dry.
  2. Create a 5 1/4″ red card base by folding a 5 1/4″  10 1/2″ panel of red cardstock in half.
  3. Adhere the snowflake panel to the card.
  4. Stamp the image on a white panel with black ink and color with markers.
  5. Back panel with a slightly larger green panel and then adhere to card.
  6. Sprinkle spoonful of snow along the bottom of the card and heat from underneath until melted.
Stampendous:
W152 Whispered Wishes
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH34 Medium Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
EJS02 Spoonful of Snow Embossing Elements

Dreamweaver:
DWLJ819 Snowflakes Stencil
DWDEP Regular Embossing Paste
DWDPK Dreamweaver Palette Knife
DWLM2010 Paste Spreader
DWLL332 Picasso Shield/Stencil

Plus:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Chameleon™ Markers (GR3, BL3, RD4, YL2))
Adirondack® Aqua Ink by Ranger®
Sponge Applicator
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives


I hope you and yours have a wonderful Holiday Season!

Best Wishes!

Kristine

4 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

Whispered Wishes is quite lovely!! I love the snow he is standing on!
Have a great time with your family and friends and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!! TFS!

Janelle Stollfus said...

So cute! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Viki Banaszak said...

How adorable! I love the sparkly snow you added to your scene.

Helen Gullett said...

How cute and adorable that snowman! I love your sparkly amd glitteru snow under him :)