Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Flip-it Gift Card holder Card


This is my last post before Christmas!

My final kid will be home tonight and I am not stamping or blogging until after the weekend.

But today I had to stamp because I needed to make a couple last minute cards for some gift card presents.

If you haven't gotten this Sizzix Rectangle/gift card flip it die yet, it's too late to get for Christmas but you should definitely buy it if you get some Christmas money!

It is so perfect for giving a gift card or even cash to someone for a birthday or other special occasion!

I have two cards to share.


For the first one I used:



For my second card I also used the Sizzix Rectangle/gift card flip it die 
amd


All the inks and embellishments are from The Stamps of Life.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

I hope that you have a very happy holiday weekend!

Kristine

No comments: