Sunday, January 17, 2016

Lemonade Zig Zag Card

 Hello Rubber Cafe' Fans!

I am back with my Sunday tutorial using stamps from the Rubber Cafe'.

We will be back next month with card samples from our monthly card kit but until the card kits start again the design team ladies are sharing cards that we created using stamps from past kits that are currently on sale at 50% off!

This image is from the Lemonade Stand clear stamp set.


To create this fun zig zag card I started with a 5 1/2" x 11" piece of white cardstock.
I used my Scor-Pal to score the cardstock.


I scored it at 1 1/2" 3" 5 1/4" and 7 1/4"


Then I folded it on the score lines "valley/Mountain" style as shown.


I added patterned paper to the panels with Scrap Happy Glue.
Starting from the left, the first two panels are 5 1/4" x 1 1/4" each.
The flowered panel is 5 1/4" x 2".
The yellow panel is 5 1/4" x 1 3/4".
The last panel is 5 1/4" x 3".

The paper is all from Doodlebug.


When the card is fold back up it looks like this and measures 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".


I tied a ribbon around the first panel.

I stamped the lemonade pitcher and sentiment on a white panel and colored the image with colored pencils.
Then I backed it with a slightly larger orange panel and then a slightly larger yellow panel and adhered it to the card as shown with  Scrap Happy Glue

 

When the card is folded up it looks like this.


Such a great fun fold card!


This is such a fun set and is such a great price right now.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and will give it a try.





Supplies:
Paper: Bazzil Cardstock, Doodlebug patterned paper
Ink:  Memento Black Tuxedo Ink colored pencils
Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue
Embellishments:  Ribbon from Hobby Lobby

No comments: