Saturday, January 23, 2016

Saturday Sketch

Don't you love when you find a new friend who stamps?

Me too and I recently did just that.
We actually work at the same company and discovered that we both love to stamp.  We decided that it would be fun to challenge each other to make a card every Saturday using a sketch.

I have a huge Pinterest board full of sketches that I never use so this is the perfect excuse to start using them.

I'm up first to choose the sketch and so I chose this one.

This sketch originally appeared on the October Afternoon Blog in 2012.

Whenever I see hexagons I am inspired to stamp with Bee's.
So....here is the Bee card that I came up with that was inspired by this sketch.


All the supplies I used for this card are from The Stamps of Life.
Specifically, I used:

The Washi Tape is from The Stamp of Life too!


I love how this card turned out and i hope you do too!
ok....check out what Chaunnelle came up with on her blog:


Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine


No comments: