Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Wish Big

Hello High Hopes Fans!

Kristine here with a fun birthday card perfect for your girlfriends of "that certain age"...

What age?  The age where we stare at the candles and think, "How in the heck did I get this OLD???"

I am that age so this image has been getting a workout lately!

It's called Birthday Belle.


I colored the image with my Tombow USA Recycled Colored pencils and blended with Glamsol.
The patterned paper is from Imaginisce "Hello Cupcake" paper pad.
The rhinestones are from Recollections (Michael's)



I know all the new releases are adorable and so exciting but if you haven't checked out some of the older images in the High Hopes store, you should because they are classic!

And...right now all the stamps are 30% off and....free shipping on orders over $50 within Canada & the US!

Happy Stamping!

Kristine

No comments: