Saturday, February 20, 2016

Saturday Sketch #5

Happy Saturday!

It's time for the Saturday Sketch challenge that my friend Chaunnelle and I have started doing.
We don't create the sketches...we are just forcing ourselves to try some of the sketch challenges that we have saved on Pinterest.

This week it was my turn to choose one and I chose this sketch from the 


I thought this would be the perfect sketch for showcasing the new oval and stitched oval dies from The Stamps of Life!

Here is the card that I made for this weeks sketch challenge.


All of the paper is from The Stamps of Life.
The patterned paper is from the Ho Ho Ho paper pack.
I used stamps from the presenttriplits2stamp set.


I just love this sketch!
I have a feeling you'll be seeing a lot of this one!


No hop on over to Chaunnelle's blog to see what she did with the sketch.
Be sure and leave her some love!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine



No comments: