Saturday, March 5, 2016

Saturday Sketch #6

Its time for the Saturday Sketch Challenge...the day when my friend Chaunnelle and I challenge each other to create a card using one of the many sketches that we have pinned on Pinterest.

This week was my turn and I decided that we should use this sketch from Reverse Confetti.


I made a square card in stead of an A2 size but other than that I stayed pretty true to the sketch.



The image is Hanging Around from High Hopes Stamps.

I colored it with TombowUSA Recycled pencils.


The sentiment is Hang in there.
The paper is The Paper Studio from from Hobby Lobby.
I bought a HUGE 12 x 12 pad of this paper because I LOVE the colors so you will be seeing it ALOT!

The ribbon is May Arts and the brad is Recollections from Michael's.


I love this card and I know I will be using this sketch again.
You should give it a try!

and...you should hop on over to Chaunnelle's Blog and see what she came up with!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: