Thursday, April 7, 2016

More new stamps from TSOL!

The Stamps of Life released more new stamps today!

First up is a set of fun patterns for the Cherry set that was released last week!

It allows you to have a ball decorating your cherries.



The sentiment is from the Sayings4cherries set.

For the card base I used the Scallop Edge Drop in die.


My second card was created using the new House4cookie stamp set.

It's on sale today for half price until it's gone!

I colored the image with colored pencils and blended with gamsol.


I used the same set for my third card but I added Cookie from the Birthday4cookie stamp set.
Had some fun with some paper piercing on this one!

I used my favorite die, Grass.


As always, the team is filling up the Gallery with samples.
So much inspiration for every stamp set and die that The Stamps of Life has!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: