Stampendous is sponsoring a fun weekend of coloring over on the Passionate Paper Creations page on Facebook.
Today I am sharing a fun card that I created with the Fishy Kiss House-Mouse Designs image from Stampendous.
HMR58 Fishy Kisses
SSC1213 Life Words Perfectly Clear Stamps
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
VM001 Versamark™ Watermark Ink by Tsukineko®
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
DP020 Clear Embossing Powder
DCP1005 Fitted Frames A
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Grasshopper, Seafoam & Sweet Potato)
TombowUSA Recycled Colored Pencils
May Arts® Ribbon
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Fold an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of Sweet Potato cardstock in half to create the card base
2. Adhere a panel of Grasshopper cardstock to the top and a panel of Seafoam cardstock to the bottom of the card base
3. Stamp image on a panel of white cardstock and color with colored pencils
4. Cover the fish bowl with VersaMark ink and the cover with clear embossing powder and heat until melted
5. Adhere panel to card
6. Tie ribbon around the top of the card
7. stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a larger die cut Sweet Potato panel
8. Adhere sentiment to card.
"Color an image and post it on the Passionate Paper Creations page on Facebook and tag#Stampendous and #PPCF to enter to win a $20 (USD) Rewards Card (US/Canada) or sponsors choice of 2 stamps (UK/Australia) *No purchase necessary to enter. Winner chosen by random.organd announced on Monday, April 25th."
Thanks for stopping by!
For more inspiration check out these blogs:
What a super darling and very sweet card!!!! I also really love the sentiment that you picked out!!!
This is really cute. Love how the mouse is stepping up for a little kiss. Cute sentiment.
Love your card
Post a Comment