Today I am sharing another peek at a new image from Stampendous.
It's Called Daisy Pot Trio.
1. Fold a 10 1/2" x 5 1/4" panel of pink cardstock in half to create a 5 1/4" square card
2. punch scallop border on the top and bottom edge of a yellow panel and adhere to card
3. Adhere a teal panel to card
4. Tie Ribbon around the bottom of the card
5. Stamp image on white cardstock and color with pencils
6. Trim around the image leaving parts of the image "out of the box"
7. back panel with black cardstock and adhere to the card
8. Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a larger pick die cut panel
9. Adhere panel to card with 3D foam squares
R283 Daisy Pot Trio
SSCM5002 Painted Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamp Set
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
DCP1006 Fitted Frames
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Caribean Sea, Wildflower Honey, pink, black)
TombowUSA ® Recycled Colored Pencils
Creative Impressions Mini Check yellow & white gingham
EK Success border punch
Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Squares
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
You can check out all the new products at Stampendous now!
Thanks for stopping by!