Friday, December 9, 2016

Kovu and Hootie

Hello High Hopes Fans!
We made it to Friday...and I hope you have a fun weekend ahead!

My weekend will definitely include time in my craft room playing with my new High Hopes Stamps.

Today I am sharing a fun woodsy card that I made with 


I colored them with Colored Pencils.
I did a little paper piecing because these images are perfect for this technique!

The snow was created with Tulip paint.
The snowflakes are The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby.



The paper is from the Doodlebug Designs Happy Camper Paper Pack.


Check back daily for more Woodland Friends inspiration and please join in on the fun with us!

There are 3 ways to participate and win this month! Click here to go to the Challenge and see the rules and link up your card!

Here's the Sketch for the month of December!


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: