Friday, January 6, 2017

Betsy Loves Barney

Happy Friday High Hopes Fans!

I don't know how Friday got here so fast but I am pretty excited for the weekend!  Lot's of stamping time planned for me!

I hope you have some fun planned too!

Today I have a fun card to share that uses one of the newest images from High Hopes Stamps!


These cuties are Betsy loves Barney.

I colored the images with Prisma Colored Pencils and blended with blending stumps and gamsol.

The patterned paper is from Doodlebug Designs.


The sentiment is Me and You.
I used my Spellbinder Oval and scallop oval dies.

The twine is American Crafts and the heart brads are from Eyelet Outlet.


You can check out all the great images from this new release HERE!




There are 3 ways to participate and win this month! Click here to go to the Challenge and see the rules and link up your card!

Here's the Sketch for the month of January!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: