Saturday, July 29, 2017

C4C396: Have a Ball!

Today is my last day as a guest designer for the Crazy4challenges Blog.

According to Days of the year calendar, today is International Tiger Day.
These "Days of the Year" crack me up but Im good with any inspiration to make a card!

Today's inspiration challenge...Create a card using the colors Orane, black, and white.

Here is my challenge card using Slam Dunk from High Hopes Stamps.



I colored the image with my Prisma color penils.
(Orange, peach, black, Powder Blue, Burnt Ochre)


I already took a peek and there are some great cards on the Crazy4challenges blog for today's challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hi Kristine super cool image great card..

Congrats on your chall win @ House mouse & friends mon. chall..hop over to check details how to claim your prize.

smiles Christine HM DT xx