Friday, July 21, 2017

Love to Par-Tee

Happy Friday High Hopes Fans!

Have you checked out all the fun new stamps from the 
So Much Cuteness release?

Love them all!
Today i am sharing a few of the new images that I used to create this fun golfers birthday card!



I created the background panel by stamping the ball and tee from the Golf Accessories Set multiple times on the white panel.
I colored the ball with my B000 copic marker.
I colored the tees with Prisma pencils (Violet, indigo, canary yellow, Crimson Red, Grass Green, & Orange)



The grass die cut is from Sizzix.
I colored Golf Pro with pencils too. (Crimson Red, Indigo, Sunburst, Chestnut & Peach)
Then I cut her out and adhered her to the card with 3D foam.

The sentiment is Par-Tee.



I hope you enjoyed today's High Hopes inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: