Saturday, September 28, 2019

Lemons Make Lemonade

It's the last challenge of the month for the

I had fun being a guest designer all month and I guess I didn't mess up because they asked me to come back for October so come back to see more Crazy4challenges blog challenges.

Apparently today is Drink Beer Day...so for our challenge today include some form of drink on your card, Beer, Wine, Martinis, Mararitas, Lemonade, Tea, or Coffee...it's all up to you!

So...for my challenge card I decided to pull out my Lemonade2drink stamp set 
 and dies from The Stamps of life and make this fun step card.


I took a few pictures so you could see all the angles.

I used the rounded step up card die from The Stamps of life.


One last pic...can you tell I love this card?!?


I hope you will play along a create a card for the challenge today but even if you don't have crafting time today...be sure and stop by the Crazy4challenges blog and check out all the inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: