Friday, March 6, 2020

It's Challenge Time!

Hello Friends!

I can't believe it's been over 3 months since I posted on my blog.
Sorry for the absence but hubby and I have been working on getting our house of 22 years ready to sell and as you can imagine, it's a lot of work!

But when my friend Frances asked me to be a guest designer on the Crazy4challenges blog I couldn't say no!  It was so fun to get back in the craft room!

Today's Crazy4challenges challenge is to make a card with a woman on it.

So here it is....


This set is from Art Impressions.
I use it all the time for my friends birthdays!

Here is the inside of the card.



Make sure you check out the other designers cards over on the 

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment:

StampOwl said...

Glad that you were able to get into your craft room for a bit so you could play along with us this month :)