Monday, October 29, 2007

Stamping In Your Jammies Fun

Monday night was our monthly Stamping in your jammies night. Stamping in your jammies is open to all the Paperpretties members. We all hop on line and then for three hours Christie issues a new challenge every hour. I missed the first hour tonight because I was at a business dinner but I caught the last two challenges! This one is the color challenge. The colors were dark purple, rust, and straw.

Stamps: Vegibella
paper: eggplant, rust, vanilla, basic grey DP
Ink: black stazon
Accessories: watercolor pencils, Dove blender pen, nestabilities, cuttlebug embossing folder







This one was for the sketch challenge. It uses my new MFT set "By the Seashore". I got it in my October Paperpretties MFT box.



Stamps: MFT
Paper: Blue, white, olive, rust, DP unknown
Ink: rust, moss, black stazon
Accessories: eyelets, twine, watercolor pencils, paper piercer, nestabilities


Can you tell that I am loving my new nestabilities? They are so great because you can make scallop shaped squares, circles, ovals, and rectangles in a huge range of sizes. They work with nearly all the die cut systems. I finallly broke down and bought the cuttlebug one and it works great with these! It's not to late to join the Nestabilities club at Paperpretties. Then you can collect them a little at a time and not layout the big money all at once. And...don't forget, Christie is waiving the membership fee until October 31st!






5 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

These are Great Kristine....

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Gorgeous cards for your PJ night! I love the new Seashore set!

Melissa said...

Fabulous! I just got Veggiebella and can't wait to use her!!

Unknown said...

Your cards are so great Kristine!! Glad you could join us and hope you got home ok!!

Anonymous said...

The link to paperpretties does not seem to be working- Is there any other way to contact? I want to purchase some nestabilities and a club sounds great. Thanks

shirley