Monday, September 22, 2008

Dabber Challenged...

Today's Monday Challenge Chick's Challenge is to use Ranger Acrylic Paint Dabbers.  I LOVE these things.  They come in a bunch of great colors and are on special at the CHF store right now!

One of my favorite products to use on a clear card is the acrylic paint dabbers.  It's easy to apply and looks great on the card!  Here is the card I made for today's challenge:
It uses the new "comeback Elvis" image which was released last week.  Elvis is embossed on the Candle Glow Oval panel. I used the Ranger Gold Acrylic paint dabbers on the clear card stock and for the sentiment on the black panel.


Here is a closer look at the card:
I am sure the other girls came up with some great projects too!  Have fun blog hopping!
-Julia
-Kim
-Lisa Silver
-Sherrie
-Joanne

4 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Wow, that works so well on the clear card sheet - must remember that! The gold and the candleglow are a perfect match too, love it!

Unknown said...

Love that gold with Elvis! Super cool Kristine!

Dawn said...

turned out great Kristine!

Lisa Silver said...

The gold looks amazing with the King! And I really love how the paint does so well on the clear card sheets!

What an inspiring post! I just need a little time to stamp... :-)
hugs,
lise