Saturday, December 20, 2008

Kissmoose Gift Card Holder

Any of you that know me, know that I am a huge multi-tasker, which allows me to get a lot done.

Today's post is a great example of this ability. I needed a card for my daughter to give to a friend of hers that could hold a gift card. I needed to make a sample project for today's CHF Prism Paper color challenge, and I needed something to post on today's blog.

Wa La!
I can't take credit for the idea...I got the idea from this weeks Technique Talk. It was so quick and easy to make!

Here is what it looks like when you take off the green band and lift the cover up.













And here's a side view of it.



So, if, like me, you are finishing up wrapping your gifts and need a cute, quick, gift card holder-try this project. Easy, Peasy, and so impressive!

Made this using this tutorial:
http://forums.cornishheritagefarms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2395
for this color challenge: http://forums.cornishheritagefarms.com/viewtopic.php?p=34534#34534


Stamps:
-Tiled Scallops Backgrounder
-Heart Warmers (Kim Hughes)


Paper:
-Razzleberry Dark & Medium, Herbal Garden Medium, simply smooth white by Prism Papers


Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko
-Versamark by Tsukineko
-copic markers
-ranger white gel pen


Accessories:
-Glacier White EP


Tools:
-paper piercer
-EK Success scallop punch

Happy Saturday!

No comments: