Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lot's of Hugs for Nana

If my pre-scheduled blog posts are posting correctly today should be Wednesday! Half way through the week. I am still in South Carolina. This is the kids first week back to school and I am bummed beyond belief that I have to be away. Luckily Nana is staying at my house while I am gone. Even though they are in high school and Tyler drives now it's nice to know that they'll have a good dinner every night and Nana will make them a good lunch to take to school.
I colored this cute little image at the copic certification class last week. She is from Our Craft Lounge. I am going to send this card to Nana when I get back to thank her for taking care of my family this week. It kind of looks like her too!
Two more days till I get home....can't wait!

No comments: