Friday, September 11, 2009

New CHF Sentiment Releases

Today is finally here!!! It's the day that three fabulous new Mona Lisa Moment's sentiment sets are being released. You may have seen some of the sentiments out in the past but CHF has bundled them all together into terrific, cost effective sets.

The first set is called Thomas Kinkade Scripture I. These beautiful scriptures could be used on any card but they do work perfectly with the beautiful Thomas Kinkade images!


The second new set is called Friendly Kritters Scripture

And finally, a set of brand new sentiments-Doggie Expressions:

All three of these are "have to have" sets. Here's a card I made with one of theThomas Kinkade scripture stamps:The image is Friendship Cottage and the paper is Prism and Basic Grey.

I'll be sharing some more projects that I made with these sentiments over the weekend so I hope you'll check back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful.

Linda