Sunday, September 13, 2009

Quick Puppy Love

Today I just have a quick share for you. It's another card using a sentiment from the new Doggie Expression set. So many uses for these sentiments!

This was a really quick card to make since I used the "direct to rubber" technique with my markers on the cute Sara England image. Don't know what I'm talking about? Lisa Silver did a great tutorial on this technique here.


PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Doggie Expressions (MLM)
-Puppy Love (Sara England)

Paper:
-Prism Paper
-Basic Grey
-CHF Simply Smooth white

Ink:
-Memento Rich Cocoa dye ink by Tsukineko
-Uchida/Marvy Markers

Other:
-Prima Ribbon
-Fancy Pants pins
-corner rounder punch

Thanks for stopping by. See you later!


1 comment:

Jean Franks Beck said...

This turned out soooo cute!! I'm still trying to get the hang of this technique... practice, practice, LOL!