Sunday, September 6, 2009

Keep Truckin' Sale

Today I wanted to share a couple of GM cards that are not in my usual style. A few weeks ago I needed some quick cards and came up with these.

If you like them, you'll be happy to know that the set I used, Keep Truckin' is one of the sets on sale for 40% off this weekend. The sale is good through midnight Monday so I hope you'll take advantage of it!

PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Keep Truckin' (GM)

Paper:
-CHF White
-Azalea dark & black by Prism Paper

Ink:
-Adirondack pitch black, pool, sunshine yellow, watermelon

Here's another quick card made with the set:

PROJECT SUPPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Keep Truckin' (GM)

Paper:
-sunflower, classic red, black by Prism Paper
-CHF white

Ink:
-Adirondack sunshine, pitch black by Ranger
-Palette L'Amore red

Other:
-black brads
-cponge
-oval punch by EK success

I hope you are having a great Labor Day weekend! I appreciate you stopping by to see me!

No comments: