Friday, October 16, 2009

Love and Best Wishes

Very busy Friday for me! I took the day off of work but am busy "working" in the house.

Going on a weekend band trip with the kids. We have a football game tonight, a competition tomorrow in Orange County which will last all day and then are staying over night and going to Disneyland on Sunday. It's an annual trip that we all look forward to but it means I get no weekend....so I am picking up the house and doing laundry today. I do have this quick and easy card to share with you.

I made a bunch of these to have on hand. You never know when someone will need a pick me up!

PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Love and Best Wishes(Mushroom Lane)
Paper:-Basic Grey patterned paper
-CHF Simply SMooth white
-Prism Paper Cardstock
Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-copic Markers
Other:
-EK Success punch
-Ofray Ribbon

See you next Week!

1 comment:

Jean Franks Beck said...

Gorgeous coloring, Kristine, as always! The little mushroom house looks awesome with that patterned paper!