Monday, December 21, 2009

Zooming By!

So very busy working on Christmas stuff this past weekend. Got the Sangria and the Almond Roca made and packaged up. My hubby takes Sangria and Roca to work for his staff of 20 every year. I need to get a picture of it all before he takes it to work. I've been stamping to but nothing worth sharing just a lot of quick bulk stamping to fill my empty shoe boxes back up! Luckily I stamped some samples up earlier for a new release.

A new GM set is being released tomorrow over at CHF. It's called, to the moon, and is perfect for those boy cards! Here's a little peek at a card I made with the set.

PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-To the Moon (GM)
Paper:
-Prism Paper
-CHF Simply Smooth White
Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black & Bahama Blue dye ink by Tsukineko
Other:
-Ofray Ribbon
-EK Success word window punch
-metal embelishment (WE R Memory keepers)



Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: