Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Beary Sweet


This week is flying by! I am still in Charlotte, NC but head home after my meetings today.
This is another quick card that I made using the new "Bear Essentials" set that was released yesterday. I was really happy with how the shading turned out on this adorable teddy. This card is a great one for mass producing which I plan to do as I try to build my stash of cards back up.
I haven't gotten to stamp in a couple of weeks. Hopefully, I'll get some time this weekend since Hubby has to work! I've got to get caught up on some of the upcoming CHF releases! Can't wait to share those with you!
PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Bear Essentials (Tom Fun Collection)
Paper:
-Prism Suede brown medium
-The Paper Studio patterned paper
Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo black dye ink by Tsukineko
-copic markers
Other:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder
-word window punch by EK Success
thanks for stopping by!
Kristine


No comments: