Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dog-gone Cute




Aren't those doggies dog-gone cute??? They are part of a new stamp set being released by Cornish Heritage Farms today. It's called "Mans Best Friend".

I made this card using the masking technique to showcase all four of the dog images in this set. There are some really cute sentiments too!

My in-laws have a Chihuahua so I know that stamp is going to get a work out. I think I'll make a set of cards for my mother in law with that little cutie!


PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Man's Best Friend (Classic Collection)
Paper:
-CHF Simply Smooth white
-patterned paper The paper studio
-Prism Paper
Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
-Copic Markers
Other:
-Makin Memories Brads
-Sizzix dieTechnique: Masking

Nothing much happening here....which is nice for a change. I plan to be home for a couple of weeks which is nice. But I can see some more business travel on the horizon by the end of the month! I'll make sure to take time to appreciate being home until then! Thanks for stopping by.

Kristine

No comments: