Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Textured Baby Card

As I told you the other day I am all caught up on my CHF design work so I've been having fun playing with some older stamps that were collecting dust on the shelf. I made this card for this weeks High Hopes Blog challenge to add texture to your card.

I added texture first by using Prism Paper which has a great texture to it to begin with. Then I embossed the sentiment and the dots on the image. The cuttlebug embossing added more texture along with the stitching and finally a little textured twill ribbon. Very Fun! I just love looking for challenges to get my juices flowing. I hope this card gets yours flowing too!

Kristine

2 comments:

Melanie said...

What a lovely card! I have that paper punch, and pull it out frequently! You've showcased this image beautifully! Thanks for playing along at High Hopes this week!

Lacey Stephens said...

Fabulous card!! Thank you so much for joining the High Hopes Challenge last week. We have another fun one this week...use orange, brown and add a circle!!
~Lacey Stephens
www.stampandcreate.com
High Hopes DT