Friday, February 26, 2010

Western Bear

Lots going on over at Cornish Heritage Farms this weekend. Liz is offering a free roll of paper ribbon with ever purchase over $75. In addition, she is offering double CHF points for all orders made on 2/26 & 2/27/10.

Need another reason to place an order this weekend? The March SOTM is out a few days early! This little Western Bear is adorable! No...the stuffed bear isn't included. I just borrowed him for the photo shoot and then returned him to my daughters bed!

PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Sentiment from For the Men (The Rummage Bin)
-Western Bear (SOTM)
Paper:
-DCWV patterned paper
-Prism-CHF Simply Smooth Vanilla
Ink:
-Memento Rich Cocoa
-copic Markers
Other:
-Joann's Scrapessentials star brads

I am so excited....it's VSN weekend at SCS. I haven't been able to play in ages because the weekends are usually pretty busy but it's supposed to be raining all day tomorrow so I think I'll be able to play along! I hope you will too! It's a great way to challenge yourself and get a ton of cards made! See you there!

Kristine

No comments: