Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fishing with my Dog

I hope you are enjoying your Saturday! It's raining here in Southern California so I am inside doing laundry and stamping a little in between loads. I have a sneak peek for you of a new Sara England image that is coming out on Tuesday 3/9/10. It's called fishing with my dog.

I just love this sweet image of a boy hanging out with his dog. I can't imagine our lab sitting nicely on the shore like this...she'd be in the water scaring all those fish away!

Project Supplies:
Stamps:
-Friendship centers(MLM)
-fishing with my dog (Sara England)
Paper:
-October Afternoon patterned paper
-CHF Simply Smooth white
-Prism Paper
Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa dye ink by Tuskineko
-copic markers
Other:
-CHF Tulle Ribbon
-Doodle Bug brads

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

Kristine

No comments: