Monday, March 15, 2010

Flutterbys High Hopes Challenge

I am heading out to Louisiana this week for work so I got the High Hopes Blog challenge done early. The challenge was to use an image with wings. I love this angel image and the awesome sentiment that I paired it with.


I used Cosmo Cricket patterned paper. Kind of untraditional "Angel" colors but I love the orange and brown combo together! Thanks for stopping by. I will try to get to my blog while I travel this week! I hope you have a great week!

Kristine

3 comments:

dpkennedy said...

What a sweet angel! Lovely layout and very pretty card! Thanks for playing the High Hopes challenge!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

The image is so sweet and I love the colours and your colouring, Hope you can play again this week, Hugs, Nikki x

Lacey Stephens said...

This is a very cute angel indeed!! Thank you so much for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge last week! We have another fun one. I am the host and my challenge is "Hoppy Easter" - make an Easter or Spring Card or use an image with anything that hops! I hope you can play along again!
~Lacey Stephens
www.stampandcreate.com
High Hopes DT