Wednesday, April 14, 2010

High Mountains

I have been having a great time making friends with my Scene it sets. It's had been a while since I played with them and now I can't put them away! Today's card is one that I am especially happy with. I wanted to use my SEP Eagle so I started there and just kept going. When the scene was complete I decided to use it for this weeks CPS sketch.

Here's the card:

PROJECT SUPLIES:
Stamps:
-Mountains (Scene it)
Paper:
-Basic Grey patterned paper
-Prism PaperCHF Simply Smooth white
Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black
-copic markers
Other:
-The paper studio brads
I hope you enjoyed today's card and will stop by again soon!
-Kristine



1 comment:

Lea L. said...

Wow...you did an amazing job with that image! It is so full of detail...I would have never known where to start! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea