Saturday, May 8, 2010

Be Good to Yourself

No chance to stamp today. The kids are performing at a local Jazz Festival and we are going to spend the day hanging out listening to jazz. We'll do my Mother's Day lunch too. I refuse to go out to eat on major holidays because I hate the crowds so we'll celebrate at home tomorrow.

This is a card I made for the "My Pets II" release last week. I think it's perfect for all the mom's out there. We spend so much time taking care of the house, the hubby, the kids, the pets...don't forget to be good to yourself too! You DO deserve it!
PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-copic markers
-basic grey patterned paper
Paper:
-chf simply smooth white
-prism paper
Other:
-Nestabilities by spellbinder
-martha stewart border punch
-Sizzix embossing folder
Hope you are having a great day!
-Kristine

No comments: