Saturday, May 1, 2010

Friends

Today I have another sneak peek at a new Tom Fun set. This one is called "My Pets II", and will be released along with "Birthday Surprise" on Tuesday. It's full of adorable animals and some great sentiments. This card shows four of the animals that will be in the set. I was inspired by this weeks CPS sketch.

PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-My Pets II (Tom Fun)
-Friends Centers (Tom Fun)

Paper:
-Hero Arts card stock
-CHF simply smooth white
-basic grey patterned paper

Ink:
-Memento tuxedo black dye ink
-copic markers

Other:
-twill ribbon
-fancy pants heart pin
-recollections bling
I set this post to post on it's own and by the time it does I should all ready be at the high school setting up for our jazz festival. We are hosting 23 bands from throughout the county. They will come and play in front of judges for score and critiquing. We set up most of it on Friday evening so hopefully everything will run smoothly on Saturday. I've got a good team of parents who are helping. I hope to spend tomorrow stamping after I get the house cleaned up! Hope your weekend is off to a good start!
Thanks for stopping by!
-Kristine

No comments: