Friday, May 14, 2010

Thomas Kinkade Expressions

Today, there is a new sentiment set being release by CHF. It's part of the Mona Lisa Moments line and is called called Thomas Kinkade Expressions. The set has 8 sentiments including:

Love is the bridge between two hearts.

The most beautiful view is the one I share with you.

You are always on my mind.

The Best and Most Beautiful Things In the World Cannot be Seen, Nor Touched But are Felt in the Heart. Helen Keller

The rose speaks of love silently, in a language only to the heart.

Flowers are love's trust language. Park Benjamin

East or West, Home is Best.

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Live simply... Love generously... Care deeply... Speak kindly.

These sentiments go great with the Thomas Kinkade images but they work with lots of other cards too! Here are a couple of cards I made using these sentiments:


PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:-Artsy Flowers (shady tree)-Thomas Kinkade Expressions (MLM) Paper:-Prism Paper-the Paper Studio patterned paper-CHF simply smooth white Ink:-Memento Tuxedo black dye ink-copic markerss Other:-American Crafts brads


PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:-Mother Hen (Tom Allen)-Thomas Kinkade Expressions (MLM) Paper:-Basic Grey patterned paper-Prism Paper-CHF simply smooth white Ink:-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink-copic markers Other:-Prima flowers-doodle bug brads

Foot Update: The doctor got me on antibiotics and we'll see if I feel better on Monday. At least I feel like we're doing something now! I'm supposed to stay off it and keep it up so I think I'll have to sit and stamp and have my family wait on me over the weekend! LOL!

Hope you have a nice weekend!

-Kristine

No comments: